piątek, 8 listopada 2013

Thank You For Breaking My Heart

wouldn't let me shine, it was never the truth
lies, lies

let me believe that you'll never leave
if i had nothing to love
why, why

now here i am singing the blues,

But i wanna thank you for letting me down
cause i won't fall as hard the next time around
i know life isn't fair and you told me to suffer the scars
but i wanna thank you for breaking my heart

I let you inside
treated you kind
i wait for you every time and time


and i should've known i'd be better alone
but none of it was real
i was blind, blind

now here i am singing the blues

Chorus

if you hadn't left me hurting so bad,
then i'd never know how strong i am
I would be ready to be somebody new
a real man

Chorus

I wanna thank you for breaking me heart

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz